lundi 13 janvier 2014

I'm back!

Hi! I took a long pause thinking what I should do with this blog. I must find a way to be able to add at least a little something everyweek. It will probably end up being a one sketch a week blog or something like that.




But for now...




In my goal of becoming a story artist I registered to an online class with the story artist James Sechrist working at Dreamworks. (Go see http://radhowtoschool.com/) I just got my first class last wednesday and it's going to be amazing! I just hope I will find the time to make something great for all assignments.


Here's my first assignment.



Astronaut storyboard from Alexandre Pelletier on Vimeo.


I've spend too much time on this and I still think I could have done it better. I'm presently looking for ways to speed up my work process (tools, photoshop actions, software,...).


I'll post all my upcoming assignments. Thanks for watching my work!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire